The Authorize.net Server Server Integration Method (Authorize.net SIM) is a hosted payment processing solution that handles all of the steps in processing a transaction, including:
- - Collecting customer payment information through a secure, hosted form
- - Generating a receipt to the customer
- - Securely transmitting to the payment processing networks for settlement
- - Funding of proceeds to the merchant's bank account
- - Securely storing cardholder information
Authorize.net SIM is an ideal integration solution because merchants are not required to collect, transmit, or store sensitive cardholder information to process transactions. Additionally, Authorize.net SIM does not require merchants to purchase and install a SSL or TLS digital certificate, reducing the complexity of securely handling and storing cardholder information, simplifying compliance with the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard. For more information go to www.authorize.net
Easy to activate
To activate the add-on, simply visit the plugin page through the menu option: "Settings/Calculated Fields Form", tick the checkbox: "Authorize.net Server Integration Method", and press the "Activate/Deactivate Addons" button.
Enable Authorize.net SIM, enter the "API Username", the "API Key", "Receipt URL", "Cancel URL", etc.